Here are the Rules for this challenge:
1) Write a whole paragraph ( a paragraph sounds easy right?) without any word containing the letter “e” (still easy?)
2) By reading this you are already signed up.
3) Challenge at least five bloggers to do the challenge. They must do it within 24 hours or it is considered as failure.
4) If you fail or pass, suffer in the Page of Lame.
5) If you win, wallow in the Page of Fame.
My e-less essay:
It was a sunny day, the day I saw Mr. Ajay in Woras Park. I got worrying information from him– Lady Lay`s gold chain is missing! It was by Lady Lay`s window, and now it is not. A dog that had a black collar with initials L.K. was not far from us both. Its tail was wagging, don`t ask why. High up, Bird was sitting on a branch- it was a bird with a mix of two colours on its coat, and what a shiny coat it was! It was Lily`s bird. L.K.`s bark took us by shock- Mr. Ajay, Bird and I. Bird took to fast flight, and out from its mouth, a thing that caught light hit ground. Mr, Ajay and I ran towards it, to find that Lady Lay`s gold chain was found.
I`m sick in my mind,
I won`t try to avoid it,
But what about you, pal?
Will you put on a mask?
Naturally, you would
And play with Liars.
You do it so well
It`s not your first, is it?
Here are five bloggers I am nominating to participate in the challenge:
~Have fun and good luck guys!! 14/6/2015 – Tomorrow my family will be flying back to Malaysia >.<