Endlich out of heristal!!
~I wont say that my time there was hell or anything– Im just glad Im finally getting my freedom to live the way I want to– without rules or regulations to tie me down! Now I can eat when I want and what I want, come home without having to inform tons of people before leave, don`t have `kuchendienst`– life is good 😀
- Crazy expensive rent. 390 euros per month. My new pad now costs only 210 euros per month– electricity, heating, water, fire, etc, included in the cost.
- You`ve got rules everywhere, man! Be on time for food. Eat with people. Everyone smiles this plastic smile– it`s so fake, and they know it. Yet they love it. Force a smile back at them, and they`re your friend. Keep a stern face, and you`re an enemy….
- It`s a hierarchy in there— the old ones get to choose and move around the eating times to favor them. You have to just stick with what they like. No more food on the table for breakfast? Sorry, you starve. 6 euros down the drain (PS. Alya calculated that each meal there– including b`fast– comes to ca. 6 euros)
- THERE ARE NO BOYS ALLOWED— unless they`re the pope or priest or a handyman. Like, wtf?? How are we supposed to mix?
- It`s like a nunnery-– the frau`s there (frau`s is what we call the old people in Heristal. Around 7 old people, and 7 of us youngsters) are nuns; I can feel it in my boneeeeessss.
- You have no key. Your room only locks from the inside, and sometimes, when you`re not there, the Frau`s go in. We know.
- The Frau`s always— ALWAYS– know where you are and if you`re not back yet.
- No food is allowed in your room. Mannnn, during exams, I need to snack!
- NO INTERNET IN YOUR OWN ROOM. This has suicide written all over it.
- Be back before 11pm— or not, make sure the whole house knows you`re gone– someone has to open that key-less door for you. You have no privacy.
- You live in front of Pontstr. It may be a bonus– or a minus. You get drunkards right in front of your doorstep.
~#goodmorning #instaworld 😸🌞 #throwback yesterday, when Alya helped me move some of my stuff to my new place– finally moving out of böse Kolleg Heristal!! 😺😺I have more than 50 reasons why you should never live there(no boys allowed, be home by 11, no keys of your own, no food in your room, crazy-expensive rent, etc.) but I'll list them on another post. This post shall be happy. Lindt chocobunnies 🐇🍫prize crazily reduced!! One 100g haselnut chocobunny costs only 50cents~~ Alya, Andrej n I made Молочный суп🍜🍲 yesterday!! (Nika's recipeee) It's a #delicious #russian #sweet dish. The #recipe : 😋🍴 1. Two cups #spaghetti. 2. Two cups water. 3. Two cups #milk. 4. A pinch of salt. 5. 1/3 cup of sugar. Method: Pour the water and milk in a pot and wait till it boils. Add sugar, salt and spaghetti. Cook until the liquid amount is 1/2 from the beginning amount. Serveee!! 😋😋 #yummy #food